Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A message from a reader and The Pretty Lie's response

We received this email yesterday and we appreciated this reader's input. I am posting this and my reply ( with typos corrected and info added) in hopes of clearing some things up for the readers of this blog. We encourage others to send us their stories and any evidence of corruption. We will print any documented stories of injustice, regardless of topic. Thank you. TPL



I have read your blog with interest and agree with what it seems you are trying to accomplish.  If the thought is to expose government corruption, cronyism and misdeeds.

I do have one question/suggestion.  Living in Charlevoix it is common knowledge that the posts about prosecutor Telgenhoff are written by John Jarema.  Many have pointed out that you, an Antrim County resident, would not know these things yourself.  Also the character assassination would have to come from someone who really hates him.

I guess I don't care one way or the other but you distract from what you're trying to accomplish by getting into this fight.  It also lessens your credibility when you rely on Jarema for information since whatever Telgenhoff is doing or has done in his personal life, Jarema is the one who cost us with our tax dollars though his actions.

Maybe living in Antrim you're not aware of Jarema's history.  I'm not saying you should write about him - he's out of office.  But it looks like you're being used to attack Jarema's enemies not only Telgenhoff but also people who don't hold any title but who are supposedly running for judge along with Jarema.

Again just my opinion, its your blog.
The Pretty Lie said:
Thanks for your constructive criticism. I actually have never met Jarema. Some of the information was emailed to other members of this blog. Other posts are based on my own research. I am not the only person involved in this fledgling effort to expose corruption. I just decided that since I already went public for Lawless America, I may as well keep my face out there and stay on the front lines.
I have actually requested documented proof of Jarema's alleged corruption but all I have received is innuendo.  I really need documentation. The other info I posted was investigated by other people and I am confidant that it is accurate. I have been documenting corruption since 1999, long before the Telgenhof / Jarema circus.
If the accusations are proven otherwise, I will post an apology and retraction. This project has nothing to do with seeking revenge.Our intention is to inform the citizens of the injustice all over this planet. We can't fix the world but we can try to make our little spot on the planet fair and just. Or at least warn the trusting public to avoid authority if at all possible.
About the Jarema/ Telgenhof affair. It bothers me that people think that Jarema is posting on this blog because that is not the case. I personally submitted a FOIA request and this is the information that was provided to me.
When I was first informed about the domestic violence case against Telgenhof, I was interested immediately for purely personal reasons.

 Erin House (former special prosecutor for the AG in Antrim County) decided that, based on Mrs. Telgenhof's frantic 911 call (complete with Telgenhof in the background freaking out on his couch with a knife), her written statement  about being smothered and the police photos of bite marks on her fingers, there just was not enough evidence to prosecute him. From what I have been told, House now works from the Women's Resource Center  domestic violence shelter.
Powerful individuals in the know helped cover it up and assisted him in being elected  as Charlevoix County prosecutor because of their hatred for John Jarema. From what I have learned so far (my opinion only) the local good old boys don't want a prosecutor who won't play ball in the court of corruption. Where are the CPS horror stories from Charlevoix County during Jarema's term in the prosecutors office? I haven't heard of any, so far....
This really doesn't have anything to do with Jarema and Telgenhof's supporters dislike of him. I am not being used by Jarema and I have no idea about who wants to be the next judge.(Many of his supporters will be featured in detail in future posts - that is why that list of names was posted here)
 Telgenhof's supporters are all on record as wanting him in office for some odd reason. They should have stopped him if they truly have the citizen's best interest in mind. But it's all about them, not us.
I have been informed of  other allegations recently made against Telgenhof regarding him writing bad checks. And that is just for starters.... I will post more very soon as information and documentation becomes available.
Up here in Northern Michigan, it seems that the fix is usually already in before you ever get an opportunity to tell your side to the court. It is all about your hard earned money going onto their pockets in the form of fines and fees, etc. Until you have had the pleasure of dealing with the courts, you can't possibly comprehend what it is truly all about. What is yours is theirs.
My oldest son, who has the Iraqi  military service form of PTSD, was involved in a verbal altercation with his wife and broke his own phone while his wife was calling 911. He is currently serving 93 days in the Antrim County jail.
Telgenhof, however, just got back from a Las Vegas vacation ( I mean a conference) at taxpayer expense.
 And the domestic violence incident in Charlevoix County mentioned above is not the only time something like that has happened. It is alleged that Antrim County has another domestic violence incident at the Telgenhof's on record when they lived in this county.
As an Antrim County resident I am very concerned that cases are tried over county lines or special judges are brought in from neighboring counties. It is all for theater and the appearance of fair and balanced justice. Lady justice really is blind, as she can't see all of the criminal activity that goes on in courtrooms all over America.
Again, thanks for contacting The Pretty Lie. This blog is intended as social commentary and a clearinghouse for information that we all need to know in these challenging times. I hope you keep reading because once it is all posted our many reasons for doing this will be made clear.
What seems like unrelated stories will all tie in so you can see the big picture of who is who up here in Northern Michigan.
Please stay tuned for the next installment of Torture Lake - The Cast of Characters in the theater of justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment