Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Nightmare Called CPS here in Northern Michigan

This blogger has firsthand experience with The Nightmare Called CPS here in 
Northern Michigan in both Antrim County and Grand Traverse County. As unbelievable as this story may seem, I believe it to be true based on my own experience with these monsters.

My nightmare began in 1999 when I was maliciously prosecuted by Grand Traverse County CPS (Irene Stuart) because I witnessed my daughter's father squeezing his then nine year old son''s arms and slapping him across the face. His son had been hurting my son and I wasn't going to tolerate it any longer.

Since my five year old son was in counseling at Northwest Michigan Child Guidance Center (which had the largest foster care contract in the county) I thought they could help get both boys working on the same stuff.
Instead, they tricked us into getting the boys in respite care while they plotted to steal our four month old daughter. Perjured testimony was entered as fact and I later discovered that my court appointed attorney William Bowron and the court referee Ann Mapes were both on the Board of Directors for Northwest Michigan Child Guidance Center.

This was a major conflict of interest. I documented everything and made a Timeline of the harassment by CPS worker Irene Stuart and the Grand Traverse County CPS. Jack Crandall, Regional Administrator for The State Court Administrative Offices, impersonated a CPS worker and took over our case.
He also assisted the CPS in holding our oldest boy in an Antrim County foster home for more than a year and drugging him without a court order. Someone had judge Foresman's rubber signature stamp and stamped our kids away. In more than a year we never saw the judge. 

Crandall also did the home check so our son could come home. This is a crime.
I documented our nightmare and the links are here if you want the details.
This is the rest of our story. I made a disc of information and a friend from a three letter agency requested 12 copies, but so far no action.

 I also filed grievances against four Grand Traverse County Attorneys and they were made to answer my claims. They are William Bowron, Brett Baird, prosector Amanda Steele and children's Guardian Ad Litem Nina Merton.

Around this same time,(1999-2000.0 Antrim Probate Judge John Unger had to retire after "misappropriating" more than $876,000 from The State Child Care Fund. He hired court employees as foster parents and they were stealing money left and right. 
The theft of this money was investigated by none other than Jack Crandall, State Court Administrative Office. This is the same Jack Crandall that impersonated a CPS worker in our case when our son was kidnapped and held in an Antrim foster home and drugged without a court order.
I discovered who Crandall really was in a newspaper article. See these articles about this scam.


Antrim probate judge Hayes had harsh words for Unger.


http://archives.record-eagle.com/2000/nov/01ung.htm

Hayes has no room to say anything about anyone else after framing these guys for murder in Otsego County when he was prosecuting attorney. He was awarded a judgeship in Antrim County for this behavior.

Debra Parmentier

http://truthinjustice.org/travesty-justice.htm

Also, I was on the phone with my son and he had it on speaker. I did not know that he had company and we were talking about our blog when this young lady spoke up and said that she was in one of the foster homes mentioned above and that she saw two of the players(who are sisters) burning bags full of shredded financial documents from the court.

 She lived with those people for years, called them Mom and Dad and it was all I love you bullshit until the checks from the state stopped coming. They told her to get out.

She told me she will write her story but she is afraid. She had to move from Antrim County because the CPS was after her children. She seems very believable.
As you can see, it is always the same players in the theater of justice.

3 comments:

  1. My mom went through something similar and Jack Crandall was involved with us as well. I sent her the link so she may choose to comment.

    I'm having issues with them right now. I still have my child though. To sum up the situation, illegal things occurred against us and the cop we happened to call was friends to the people who were doing wrong. To protect them, he lied about us, even in his report. He involved CPS and threatened us. He said if we try to go after him for the way he treated us or go after the neighbors for what they did to us, he would personally come get our daughter even if in another county. He never gave us his name or card, and refused when asked. I do have 2 witnesses to that awful night.

    CPS came and from day one without seeing us said they were opening a case since I was in foster care 3xs. How is that fair to judge me as a mother? There were 2 situations against my mother in law that were proven false, and that is being used against my husband.

    We were found innocent of the crimes. I've seen in their rules or whatever you'd like to call them they are supposed to find out why someone would call when the parent/s are proven innocent. Obviously they aren't going to question the cop. We are still being harassed even though the case was supposed to be closed today (they are pushing it off). The workers admitted they are wanting to catch us screw up. I was told I'm not allowed to visit my mom with my daughter around. That would give them grounds to take my daughter. They come WEEKLY. One week they didn't come, they came twice. They admitted to being around the corner and parked for a bit spying on us and looking into our windows. We have no privacy! I breastfeed my daughter. They are trying to witness it and use it against me for saying I am trying to put her through sexual abuse! This is her main source of nutrition! Her peds told me to continue! They have also threatened us in other ways. For now this is where I end...we are seeing a lawyer tomorrow since they are trying to get involved in our meeting over buying a home (current owner admitted he won't sell to us if they come and they gathered all the information to just show up). Tell me the justice. I have a friend who is a former CPS worker and he doesn't understand this all as well (oh yeah, they told him everything about this case and he isn't a worker at all).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that you are being targeted for harassment by the CPS. I think that there are breastfeeding rights organizations. I suggest you try to contact someone in that area of expertise as soon as possible. I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cps who kidnap andviilate and conspire to viiolate families and their children deserve the desth penalty under the law of 18 usc 241

    ReplyDelete