Monday, November 2, 2015

Evidence Reveals Bomb Took Down Russian Flight Over Sinai

Aviation experts now believe the Russia Airbus that crashed over the weekend was taken down by a bomb or a “force acting outwards from within.”
The Director General of the Royal United Services Institute, Michael Clarke, said it was more likely the aircraft was taken down by a bomb than mechanical failure, according to the BBC.
“Early reports said that the aircraft split into two and that suggests a catastrophic failure, not a mechanical failure, but that suggests perhaps an explosion on board,” Clarke said.
“So I’d be much more inclined to think if we have to guess at this stage, it’s much more likely to have been a bomb on board rather than a missile fired from the ground.”
According to the Russian aviation agency and Egyptian officials, the Airbus A321 disintegrated at a high altitude and the flight crew did not send a distress call.
Hossam Kamal, Egypt’s civil aviation minister, contradicted an earlier report the pilot of the plane had requested an emergency landing.
The aircraft’s black box did not record that the plane had been struck by an object from the outside.
Photos of the wreckage show the fuselage skin peeled outward, evidence an explosion had occurred inside the aircraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment