Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Barry Soetoro: He Fixed Nothing – He Broke Everything

"[I]t's been noted often by pundits that the tone of our politics hasn't gotten better since I was inaugurated, in fact it's gotten worse; that there's still this yawning gap between the magnitude of our challenges and the smallness of our politics. Which is why, in my final State of the Union address, and in the one before that, I had to acknowledge that one of my few regrets is my inability to reduce the polarization and meanness in our politics. I was able to be part of that here (in the Illinois Senate) and yet couldn't translate it the way I wanted to into our politics in Washington." -- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah, Feb. 2016.
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2016/02/barry-soetoro-he-fixed-nothing-he-broke-everything/#kjqFuRpI2gRLyasq.99

No comments:

Post a Comment