Friday, December 27, 2013

The Intentional Murder of Pat Tillman, a Man of Integrity Who gave up a Multimillion $ Career to Serve.

Vatic Note:  I knew in general that Pat Tillman was assassinated, but I did not have the specifics until I saw this and read it.  I figured if I had not seen it there maybe others out here who had not seen it as well.   Its a true crime, Murder, and treason and it had to come from the  highest levels of the pentagon at the least or the White House at best.

Now the question is why?   You are going to be shocked at why and "WHO" squealed on Tillman that may well have gotten him killed.   I was shocked.  I had heard this man, whom Tillman contacted, was a disinfo agent working for the powers that be, but did not know whether to believe it or not.  Now I know since it was reported by Tillman, who he had made contact with and what he exposed.    
I have an additional reason that he may well have been killed.   Many of the soldiers overseas in the ME area of war,  were being used to test psychotropic drugs and we did a blog on that, along with the concurrent SATANIZING of our soldiers.  We also did a blog on that and both are a deadly combination, since children are in theatre and could easily be grabbed and used for the satanic ritual sexual abuse and subsequent murder sacrifice to satan.  



Read More: http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-intentional-murder-of-pat-tillman.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment