Thursday, August 28, 2014

Govt Round Ups Of Patriots Have Begun – What Happened To Unreleased Documentary Producer Of “Lawless America” (Videos)

(N.Morgan) Bill Windsor has been missing for months. His documentary Lawless In America was never released. He disappeared and has been gone since August. This needs to be shared and exposed. Where is Bill Windsor? Some of the people working with him on his documentary were threatened by this regime if they worked with Bill. The Powers That  Be don’t want this documentary out and they want to silence him. If you have any information as to Bill’s where abouts, please contact me.




TWO SEGMENTS I FILMED FOR LAWLESS AMERICA ABOUT CORRUPTION IN OUR NORTHERN MICHIGAN COURTS



http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2013/04/child-protective-services-law.html

EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED FROM BILL WINDSOR IN JUNE


Hi.  I am emailing because I need your help.  I am asking you to send me a signed, sworn affidavit to use as evidence in court.

As you may know, I have been viciously defamed by a group of people, some of whom were removed from the movie because I felt they were not telling the truth.  I am battling these people in court in what I believe is the largest defamation lawsuit in the history of the United States.  These people have published close to 300 articles about me, filling 8,000 pages of single-spaced 9-point type.  They have set up dozens of horrible websites and have recorded over 50 horrendous videos.  These people have published that I have committed hundreds of criminal acts, and they have reported me to the FBI, IRS, and many other agencies.  People have published that I am a pedophile, a pedophile lover, anti-gay, a bigot, have sex with animals, have venereal diseases, and more.  They have published that I am a terrorist planning to kill every government official in America.  They regularly publish that the movie is a “fake movie,” and that I have operated this and many other scams to steal money from you and others.  It’s me, representing myself, against close to 700 nameless, faceless people for the most part.

I really need your help.  I want to establish that those filmed knew this was filming for a documentary movie.

Please modify the attached Microsoft Word file to put it in your words and to express anything else that you want to say.  Please include your observations about the professionalism with which the filming was handled.  If you’ve seen some of the defamation, feel free to comment about it.    

If you donated money to me, please include a sentence stating that you donated and that you were never told that the donation would be tax-deductible (as they are claiming I committed tax fraud).  Please state that you were not conned into donating.  Some people donated money by putting cash in a jar, and I do not have those names, so if you donated in any manner, please reply to this email with the amount you donated, so I can be sure everyone is properly recorded.

Please sign before a notary (most banks do this for free), and mail to me as soon as possible at:  William M. Windsor, PO Box 150325, Dallas, Texas 75315.

These people have a stated goal to destroy me and the movie.  They have done irreparable damage.  I plan to defeat them in court.  With my reputation restored, I hope to have the funds to complete the movie the way it needs to be completed.  I need your help.

Thanks,

Bill

William M. Windsor
Phone: 770-578-1094
www.LawlessAmerica.org – blog site


No comments:

Post a Comment