Wednesday, February 18, 2015

FROM FACEBOOK - TED VISNER



Almost everyday we are hearing about people being arrested for their posts on facebook and from what I have learned recently, my facebook, this facebook wall that you are reading right now, is one of the most read and monitored facebook pages in Michigan.
With this in mind... Please explain how calling out Paul Chamberlain as a thief isn't acted upon by the authorities? Please explain how calling out Mark Duthie as a liar and perjurer covering up state sanctioned kidnappings is not acted upon by our alleged authorities? It's simple... I can't be arrested for harassment if my allegations are true! In order to prove that I am harassing these criminals, it would first need to be proven that my allegations are false and that ISN'T POSSIBLE.
These are heavy duty crimes folks!
What I have been most scared of, next to my execution/murder, is the states ability and unlimited resources to inject into my writings something that I never said. They would like for the world to believe that I am involved in insurrection when in fact their crimes are crimes of insurrection as they have usurped/stolen our police and our courts and use those facilities to carry out crimes against the people.
TED'S FACEBOOK:https://www.facebook.com/ted.visner?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment