Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Waco Massacre: Peaceful bikers rode into a killing field.

By Brooks Agnew
I was thinking of riding my Honda Shadow 1100  to Twin Peaks today to have some wings and enjoy the sports on TV on this gorgeous Memorial Day Weekend.  The sun was shining, and the temperature was a perfect 82 degrees.  I rode by the mall, with only moderate traffic and saw a couple of other bikers out doing the same thing I was doing; riding with no particular place to go.
I was riding alone and was not with any other bikers, but we always exchange the extended two-fingered peace sign as we pass one another on the roads winding through the countryside and through the cities of America.
As I made the turn onto the frontage road along the busiest shopping center in town, I noticed two police vehicles in the parking lot.  One was a cruiser with black wheels and the new, aggressive paint scheme.  The other was a black SUV with a light bar on top.  I rolled through the parking lot in a Pavlovian state of mind, thinking about the delicious wings they serve and the beautiful and cheerful servers they have with this biker-friendly franchise.
Then I remembered Waco.  A wave of trepidation swept through me.  I looked around for snipers on the rooftops, and other police vehicles that might be parked nearby at the ready.  I saw two more, parked with their driver side doors facing eachother.  Then, I looked over to the mall side of the parking lot, and I noticed an elevated police observation tower than had been raised up with its blacked out windows.
READ MORE:http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2015/05/the-waco-massacre-peaceful-bikers-rode-into-a-killing-field-1466.html

No comments:

Post a Comment