Monday, July 15, 2013

Disabled Homeless Marine Corps Veteran Kidnapped by Oakland Police and Paramedics









On June 18 2013, while sitting in the Oakland Public Library, I was approached by two police officers. They kept asking me my name to which I refused to respond or acknowledge them. In the video you will see me ask them, “Am I being detained” I am told “no” and I get up to leave.
At this point both officers begin to follow me towards the entrance and once outside I am confronted by 4-5 police officers, 2 paramedics, a crisis worker, several squad cars and an ambulance.
As you watch the video you will see that I am calm, neither suicidal nor homicidal, and even though I committed no crime and was not under arrest, I was threatened at least 7 times that if I did not get into the ambulance, against my will, I would be forced to by Oakland Police.
I was terrified for my life and my safety, I was forced to receive medical care in a lock down mental health facility where I witnessed gross human rights abuses and violations. I was forced to receive medical treatment against my will under threats of violence if I did not comply. All because “someone called and said you were making statements of some kind”!!!!!
I have been beaten by police on multiple occasions, I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and only went because I was afraid for my life and in the interest of public safety. I felt like I didn’t have a choice, either come with us or we will use violence to make you. This is not the America I swore to defend.
Justifiably Angry,
Rev Aaron E Colyer
Director
Outside the Box Ministries

1 comment:

  1. What was that? If we start beating up our militants then who will save our nation. Very shameful act by police and hospital authorities.

    ReplyDelete