Friday, December 11, 2015

Schooling a Mainstream Oncologist

(The Best Years in LifeAfter I wrote my second article about Patrick Swayze's tragic misplaced faith in mainstream medicine, a mainstream oncologist followed me to CureZone and chastised me with the following message:
I have been working as an oncologist/pathologist for over 20 years now and I am deeply shocked at the amount of misinformation that is spread on this website. I have been reading this site for quite some time now and have not been able to find any reliable information on cancer anywhere here, either on the nature of cancer or on the best way to treat it.

The way you abuse Patrick Swayze's death to rant against standard medicine and the implication that he would have been far better off if not cured with alternative medicine beggars any description
.
Here is how I replied:
"You are shocked? I am appalled, sir!"

And I sir am deeply shocked at the misinformation that is constantly spread by mainstream medicine and the world pharma industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment