Saturday, September 14, 2013

Priests in white coats kill a baby of the State

by Jon Rappoport
Priests in white coats kill a baby of the State
-a short story-

by Jon Rappoport
September 14, 2013
www.nomorefakenews.com

I’m writing this on June 24, 2036.

Right now I have the dubious status of being the most wanted man in America. Number one on the FBI’s list.

Let them try to find me. I’m buried deep.

You all know the sensational story of Baby Joe and the Serenity Hospital in Tenafly, New Jersey. That is, you know what the press is reporting non-stop.

I’m here to correct the story. I’m here to talk to all the sleeping citizens in their homes and the bureaucrats and the police and the doctors and the lunatics in Congress and the parents who are taking orders from the State and the reporters who are selling themselves out every day of their lives and following the party line and the teachers who are trying to sound like doctors and the killers at the FDA and the DHS robots…

Here is what really happened at the hospital.

MORE HERE:
LINK: http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/09/14/priests-in-white-coats-kill-a-baby-of-the-state/

No comments:

Post a Comment