Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Motive Behind the Murder of Justice Scalia

I was a day late and a dollar short in terms of my timing in weighing in on the death of Supreme Court Justice Scalia. On the first day following his death, I just did not feel that there was enough evidence to fall in line with many others who were calling this a murder as opposed to death of natural causes. At least that is how I felt until I discovered that Scalia did not have an autopsy and his body was cremated.
At the end of the day, I will not be a day late on the motive behind the murder of a Supreme Court Justice. Once the facts supporting that there should have been a murder investigation complete with a full autopsy, I immediately knew the motive because I had extensively written about this over several years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment