Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Top 10 Reasons to Support Trump-We’ve Waited 53 Years for This Kind of Honesty

Can Trump’s candidacy be saved? The American Middle Class better hope so.
The following contains excerpts from Donald Trump’s speeches. The words of politicians do not give me goose bumps, they more often nauseate me. I have never been inspired by a politicians words or actions in my lifetime. Now, some of you might say, “What about JFK”? I am not old enough. However, in retrospect, I agree with the spirit and intent behind the question. John Kennedy’s Secret Society’s speech and his May, 1963, America University speech where he said he was not going to commit the bulk of the American economy to build weapons of mass destruction. Many JFK assassination researchers believe that speech was the final straw which led to his assassination in Dallas in November of 1963.

No comments:

Post a Comment