Tuesday, April 26, 2016

VIDEO: OFFICER LOSES IT, GOES ‘ROBOCOP’ AND BREAKS AN INNOCENT ELDERLY MAN’S LEG OVER A TOMATO

An innocent Atlanta man spent multiple days handcuffed to a hospital bed with a broken leg and a severed artery after an Atlanta cop falsely accused him of stealing a tomato that he actually bought.
Tyrone Carnegay spent then spent three days in jail before the charges were finally dropped. The interaction was all caught on a Walmart security camera.
“I was chained to my bed in Grady. They said I assaulted him and obstructed him from doing his job,” Carnegay told the local news. The video proves that none of this was true.
Carnegay explained to WSB-TV that he was walking out of the store after purchasing his groceries when an off-duty Atlanta cop, working security at the store, walked up to him without warning and began beating him.
“He’s giving me a verbal command. As he’s grabbing me, he’s beating me at the same time. ‘Get on ground.’ Beating me at the same time,” Carnegay said.
In the video, we can see Carnegay get struck by the raging cop at least seven times before he is unable to walk.
“My leg started giving out,” Carnegay said.

No comments:

Post a Comment