Wednesday, July 29, 2015

World Explodes over Dead Lion, Ignores Planned Parenthood

On Tuesday, the world lost its collective mind – whatever is left of it, anyway – when media discovered the identity of the killer of a Zimbabwean named Cecil. Cecil is a lion. Cecil, a lion, was by most accounts “one of Africa’s most famous lions.” Cecil, incredibly, was famous for being a lion, not for curing cancer, although you wouldn’t know that by the media coverage.

The man who shot Cecil, a lion, to death is Dr. Walter Palmer, a big game hunter who allegedly paid $55,000 for a big game permit. He hired a guide, who lured Cecil, a lion, out from a protected area, where Cecil, a lion, then met his end. Dr. Palmer released a statement about the killing of the lion:
I hired several professional guides, and they secured all proper permits. To my knowledge, everything about this trip was legal and properly handled and conducted. I had no idea that the lion I took was a known, local favorite, was collared and part of a study until the end of the hunt. I relied on the expertise of my local professional guides to ensure a legal hunt. I had no idea that the lion I took was a known, local favorite, was collared and part of a study until the end of the hunt. I relied on the expertise of my local professional guides to ensure a legal hunt. Again, I deeply regret that my pursuit of an activity I love and practice responsibly and legally resulted in the taking of this lion.
Authorities say that Palmer and his guides lured the lion out from the protected area deliberately in order to hunt it, then cut off its identifying tag. That’s gross.
The ridiculously disproportionate worldwide response is grosser.
READ MORE:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/29/world-explodes-over-dead-lion-ignores-planned-parenthood/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

No comments:

Post a Comment