Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Texas man walks free after alleged rape leaves 2-year-old girl in pool of blood

Activists in San Angelo, Texas this week were protesting after a local prosecutor’s plea deal sent an alleged rapist home without jail time or requiring him to register as a sex offender.
In a Facebook post last week, Brittany Lynn Rosser explained that she called 911 in January because her boyfriend, 29-year-old Thomas Boden, was drunk and tried to force her to crash the car she was driving, telling her that they both needed to die.
Rosser said that by the time officers showed up at her home, her daughter was screaming, “My butt, my butt!”
“So I laid her down and opened her diaper to find an enormous amount of blood and a clear vaginal tear,” Rosser wrote. “I asked Annabelle what happened and she said, ‘Tom hurt me with his hand.’ I ran outside screaming and crying, pushed past several cops and asked Thomas if he touches my daughter. He didn’t say a word, but had a slight grin on his face.”
According to Rosser, the hospital confirmed that her daughter had been sexually assaulted, and her 4-year-old daughter said that she had seen the attack.
READ MORE:http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/texas-man-walks-free-after-alleged-rape-leaves-2-year-old-girl-in-pool-of-blood/

No comments:

Post a Comment