Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Turn: Ted Cruz chose money over American values

In a world where voters no longer trust Washington politicians, there are refreshing new faces running for president who break that mold. The results out of the Iowa caucuses prove these candidates are gaining traction.

Unfortunately, Ted Cruz isn’t one of them. I should know: Mr. Cruz helped a giant Chinese tire manufacturer destroy my family business. He denies being directly involved in the case, but I know differently. We prevailed, but I still have important unanswered questions.

Mr. Cruz recently said our fight was between two Chinese tire manufacturers. That is a lie. I’m the third generation in our family business; we grew from a Chicago tire scrapyard into a manufacturer of tires used all over the world. I invented a tire that changed the mining industry. The innovation was so valuable I protected my intellectual property rights at the U.S. Copyright Office.
READ MORE:http://www.concordmonitor.com/Archive/2016/02/myturnfishman-cmforum-020316

No comments:

Post a Comment