Friday, March 25, 2016

What Happened When I Tried to Take $1500 Cash Out of Bank of America-Bank Holiday is Near

A funny thing happened on my way to writing on a very controversial topic. It just so happens that I inadvertently made my own news. To those who expected to read how the criminal elite are going stop Donald Trump short of singular assassination plot, that story will be printed on this site, tomorrow.
Yesterday, I went to Bank of America to withdraw $1500 cash. You would of thought I had a sign around my neck saying that I was a heroin dealer.
The teller went and got a bank officer who began to question me:
Bank Officer: Sir, what are you using the money for?
Me: I am using it for a legal personal matter. Beyond that, it is none of your business.
Bank Officer; Sir, we can put a hold on your account. 
Me: Mr. Bank Officer, I will remove my entire account and deposit it to another bank if I do not have my money in five minutes and I want my money in $100 bills. 
Bank Officer: Sir, your threats will not work here and if you are not cooperative and fill out this form, I will call the police and notifiy the IRS. (He wanted me to fill out a Cash Transaction Report which is not required unless your withdrawing $10,000  or more)
Me: Mr. Bank Officer, I refuse to fill out your report because it is not required unless I withdraw $10,000 and your may call who you want…. You obviously do not know the law and who I am. Between my writing and broadcasting, I reach over 2 million people per month. I would say that statistically about 400,000 people have B of A accounts who listen to me or read my articles. Before the end of this month, you will see sizable withdrawals based upon my recantation of this conversations in the public domain. By the way, I am recording this. 
The bank officer walked away and disappeared and then came back in a few moments. He instructed the teller to process my request. 
Bank Officer: I have reviewed your account history and you have been an excellent customer. You are obviously using the money for honorable purposes. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
Me: Thank you. The purposes for the use of my money, is none of your business, it is a matter for law enforcement. You should think about this when you try to bully the next guy. 
READ MORE:http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/03/25/what-happened-when-i-tried-to-take-1500-cash-out-of-bank-of-america-bank-holiday-is-near/

No comments:

Post a Comment