Saturday, March 26, 2016

Press & Politicians Are The Problem

The elitist press are starting to realize that they are the problem. “Trump voters are a coalition of the dispossessed. They have suffered lost jobs, lost wages, lost dreams. The American system is not working for them, so naturally they are looking for something else. Moreover, many in the media, especially me, did not understand how they would express their alienation. We expected Trump to fizzle because we were not socially intermingled with his supporters and did not listen carefully enough. For me, it’s a lesson that I have to change the way I do my job if I’m going to report accurately on this country,” wrote David Brooks of the New York Times who had endorsed Obama.
READ MORE:https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/press-politicians-are-the-problem/

No comments:

Post a Comment