Thursday, June 30, 2016

A WORTHWHILE COMMENT ON THE APPLEFEST POST

THE INFAMOUS APPLE FESTIVAL HANDOUT

NOT ENDORSED BY ANY CANDIDATE. NOT PAID FOR BY ANY CANDIDATE.NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY CANDIDATE. JUST THE DOCUMENTED FACTS

LINK:http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2014/10/vote-november-42014.html




AnonymousOctober 22, 2014 at 7:55 AM
I have just became aware of this site. Although I am not an authority on much, I would like to express my take on this site and the content with in. First off, I would say after reading this blog, I have mixed feeling about what's happening here. Ms Beal clearly has an ax to grind. I commend her on her bravery to express he life story for all to read(not something I would do). Most people are uncomfortable hearing negative experiences. But how else can positive changes take place if we hide the true, good or bad. I am concern that MBK followers are misunderstanding to intent behind the information being posted. It doesn't look to me that the intentions are to promote a candidate and bash another. It does appear that way because we are down to two candidates for Judge. I am thinking the information presented is to make the internet readers (possible voter) aware that there is more to be considered when filling such an important position. Americans are interesting. They think of themselves as authorities on most everything without facts. Just because a friend tells you something doesn't mean its true, especially when its about something as important as this election. You must get the facts straight. I would suggest to stop the chatter and get educated. Research for yourself. I would also suggest, after doing my homework, I would get all the less then honorable parties out of the court house and sure as hell would not vote anymore in for God sakes.


Finally someone gets it! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment