Thursday, August 8, 2013

DHS Drone Choppers Above America (Video)

I had a very interesting experience happen to me two days ago as I was returning home from the organic grocery store. As I was ready to turn the corner driving home, a small blue and white helicopter that made virtually no sound passed directly over me, maybe 100′ in the air. As I turned onto the adjoining road, it passed over me again. It was so low I could almost see the people inside of it and I was sure that they were looking down on me. Though targeting by helicopters has been part of my life since I began in the alternative news industry, I’d never seen a small blue/white one before that made virtually no sound. I also was not carrying my cell phone so if I was being targeted as I suspect, they either have my car chipped, a microchip inside of me or they’re watching me by drone from above. All this for being an outspoken peace activist and alternative newsman in ‘police state Amerika’. Though I’ve never owned a gun, I’m a huge supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and I found this linked Breitbart story and video below extremely interesting; the DHS is now searching for guns and monitoring cities and towns with drones and unmanned DHS choppers.


No comments:

Post a Comment