Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Mother of All Conspiracies (Pt. 7)

algae3I bring this information to the public with a very heavy heart. Some journalists revel in being able to expose the type of dramatic conspiracy contained in this article. I take no such pleasure in bringing this to your attention. I will receive no awards or accolades, nor do I seek any. I am setting myself up to be criticized as “one of those conspiracy theorists” with too much time on his hands who has nothing better to do with my time than to invent wild tales of corruption in an attempt to draw attention to myself. I will not be invited on Coast to Coast AM, to reveal my findings to an audience of 12 million people. Perhaps, 10-20 thousand people will actually take the time to read the stunning facts contained in the following paragraphs. What I am trying to accomplish is to start a chain reaction that will culminate in waking up a majority of the public in order to rise up against the abject evil that runs our country. Although this article is controversial, and I might not actually believe it myself except that every fact in this article is true.
This article is structured in such a way that if the reader takes the time to follow the evidence trail, there can only be one conclusion that makes any sense. Specifically, this article will detail the following: 
  1. The globalists through their government minions are in the process of destroying massive bodies of water including, but not limited to Chesapeake Bay, the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico. The destruction is not because of neglect, it is willful destruction with very ulterior motives in mind.
  2. The globalists are using nitrates from fertilizer and Corexit to accomplish their desire to create a dead zone in the aforementioned bodies of water.
  3. The globalists are creating water dead zones which will allow the proliferation of algae growth and the oil companies have initially led the charge to convert our energy usage from oil to algae.
  4. Prominent globalists are involved in this conspiracy and have contributed massive resources to this endeavor.
  5. Prominent globalists are attempting to buy up as much water as possible to exacerbate the destruction of water resources in the aforementioned areas. In other words, Americans are looking at extreme water scarcity from which the globalists can wage wars and force submission to their will while at the same time carry out their stated depopulation agenda.
  6. My instincts tell me that this conspiracy has more breadth and depth than what is revealed here and it is my sincere hope that my fellow researchers will afford some much needed attention to these issues because I strongly believe there is more to learn and we do not have much time because humanity’s fate hangs in the balance.READ MORE HERE: http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/03/16/the-mother-of-all-conspiracies-pt-7/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment