Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Binnie the Rat and the Glueboards of History.

Dog Poet Transmaterializing.......

“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”

Depravity, thy name is TMZ. I don't guess I have to go into the origin of that cesspool. I go by there occasionally because I find the place so hard to believe. They focus near entirely on Reality TV show actors and the Kardashians. That's pretty much it. I feel polluted when I leave but I got my reasons for checking the place out. Of course, the reasons escape me at the moment. Maybe I always wanted to know what it was like to roll in a dead carcass like dogs seem to be very fond of doing; eau de la crypt.

READ MORE:http://www.zippittydodah.com/2015/03/binnie-rat-and-glueboards-of-history.html

No comments:

Post a Comment