Thursday, October 22, 2015

Revelations of a Naval Intelligence Officer About UFO’s, ET’s and Nazi Scientists

I was fluent in German when I was a toddler. Well, I was as fluent as a toddler could be. I learned German from my German grandmother and father who often spoke to me in German, the land of their birth and upbringing. Sometime later, when I was five years old, I received a lot of practice speaking German to strangers, because they were crawling through my home in Littleton, Colorado, on a regular basis.
From 1983 to 1985, I visited almost every night when I learned that my father was dying from asbestos poisoning. He explained many bizarre things that I had seen and heard as child. Over the next two parts of this series, I will share the content of the highly classified material that my father shared with me during that time on the topic of Operation Paper Clip, UFO’s, the secret space program and the existence of Extraterrestrials  (ET’s).
READ MORE:http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/10/20/revelations-of-a-naval-intelligence-officer-about-ufos-ets-and-nazi-scientists/

Confessions of a Naval Intelligence Officer Regarding America’s Secret Space Program

 In Part One, I laid the groundwork for the fact that Operation Paper Clip.

Before going any further, I want to thank Steve Quayle and three readers for validating yesterday’s presentation of facts. Steve publicly noted that his deep cover military sources validate every word that I wrote. Further, I heard from three people who had family members who worked in very similar capacities as did my father. At some point, I would like to sponsor a teleconference with these people to compare notes. The family members of the men who worked in some capacity related to Operation Paper Clip sacrificed greatly. We had to do without our fathers, brothers and uncles. The stress that the government placed upon the families was enormous.
On another note, I have been talking with a couple of people about my intentions of beginning to release what I know regarding Operation Paper Clip. As my close friends in this business, Steve Quayle, James White, Doug Hagmann et al., will tell you, my website has been under attack during the past few weeks. People have been writing to Steve and to me stating that they are having trouble logging on to The Common Sense Show. Every day, the number of people that come to my site from Google has dropped from 8,000-9,000 hits per day has dropped to 500-2,000. The drop was instantaneous and corresponds with a conversation I had with a family member in which I told her it was time for me to tell what I know about my father’s work along with the geopolitical implications. We all know that Google is NSA and therefore, people like us, that love the Constitution and our country, should never use Google. Please allow me a small digression to promote the great work of Mike Adams.
READ MORE:http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/10/21/confessions-of-a-naval-intelligence-officer-regarding-americas-secret-space-program/

No comments:

Post a Comment