Friday, February 26, 2016

An Open Letter To The Three FBI Agents That Killed LaVoy Finicum In Oregon

I’ve thought about you. All three of you, with your guns pointed at LaVoy Finicum. The video still haunts me. 
I would have been the first one to give you the benefit of the doubt. I was raised around law enforcement. I know good men in law enforcement. But that changed for me, as it did thousands of Americans, with the events that unfurled in Oregon as I felt utterly stunned at what I viewed in that video.

 I watched the grainy version of the video that the FBI administration released of  LaVoy Finicums death, even though I knew that with our technology today,  they have better, more clear footage and footage with audio from this event. But you will not release that, it is too incriminating for the FBI.  They did this with purpose to deceive the public and that video would have revealed to the world your actions that day . This footage you did release, left people arguing about what they were seeing in the blurry video rather than  to bring their attention to the way that three FBI agents ambushed and murdered an innocent, non-violent rancher with no criminal history. A man with a large family. A good man. A man who never threatened you.
READ MORE:http://foxnews1450.com/2016/02/25/an-open-letter-to-the-three-fbi-agents-that-killed-lavoy-finicum-in-oregon/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment