Monday, December 15, 2014

How NOT to Talk to the Police

Waking Times
Video - The man in this video carries printed cards that he hands out anytime he has an encouter with the police. Here is what they say:
Front:
I hereby invoke and refuse to waive all of the following rights and privileges afforded to me by the United States Constitution. I invoke and refuse to waive my 5th Amendment right to Remain Silent. I invoke and refuse to waive my 6th Amendment right to an attorney of my choice. I invoke and refuse to waive my 4th Amendment right to  be free from unreasonable searches and seizures. If I am not presently under arrest, or under investigatory detention, please allow me to leave.
Back:
*Officer, I Assert My Fifth Amendment Rights As Stated On This Card*
READ MORE:http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/12/14/how-not-to-talk-to-the-police/

No comments:

Post a Comment