Tuesday, December 15, 2015

When Will Martial Law Be Implemented? Ask Your Pastor

I have never seen a time such as the one we are living in. We have so simultaneous threats to our health and well-being, that it is difficult to know where to begin. ISIS is running rampant across America. The Russians and Chinese are bombarding us with cyber attacks on a moment by moment basis. Obama has left the Alaskan back door open for Russian invasion, China and Russia have married their economies, the Petrodollar is under extreme attack, the Russian and Chinese are producing a super class of weapons, while Obama has gutted the military leadership in this country.
As a young basketball player, I was taught how to play defense by watching the midsection of my opponent. I learned that he could not go anywhere without his midsection. All the misdirection and fakes and clever moves did not mean a thing, as long as I kept my eyes on his midsection. In many of my discussions with various pastors, I am convinced that by the DHS directives they are given, we can begin to predict what is going to happen. This is DHS’ main leak. Recently, I was told by a pastor that he should put real pressure on his congregation to give 10% of their income to the church. Although it is not Biblical, reciprocity is not part of our faith. You do not give God a dollar with the hope that you will get 10 dollars back. However, pastors are being told to create that there should be hope in the economy. This is clear sign to me that we are looking a failed economy and pastors are being used perpetuate the deception that the economy is fine. I recently spoke with a pastor who sees through the facade. He is too afraid to come out in the open, because he fears IRS retribution, but he says he’s convinced that the economy is failing and unemployed people will be sent to FEMA camps. Watch your pastors, they are midsection of the soon-to-be martial law takeover of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment