Friday, April 15, 2016

Island Timberlands destroys Shishalh Squamish Land Stewards Homes

Not long ago, less than a fortnight actually, while I was doing my hunter gatherer gig as well assessing the massive environmental destruction that people are perpetrating against the Mother and ourselves, (this is never fun for me but can’t be avoided because it is everywhere I go) I happened across something unexpected by me but something that made my heart lighten, a new cabin taking shape on land that had fairly recently had been clear cut.
The owner graciously invited me in and allowed me to freely examine the structure and answered all my questions about, water, heat and waste and I was completely satisfied of about the quality, safety and soundness of the cabin.
READ MORE:https://skwetu.wordpress.com/2016/04/11/island-timberlands-destroys-shishalh-squamish-land-stewards-homes/

No comments:

Post a Comment