Tuesday, May 17, 2016

12 Signs That A Cloud Of Insanity Has Descended Over America

What in the world is happening to America?  Recently, I was asked to describe what we are watching happen to our nation.  After thinking about it, I have come to the conclusion that it is almost as if a “cloud of insanity” has descended upon the United States and much of the rest of the western world.  From our top leaders on down, people are engaged inincredibly self-destructive behavior and are making extremely irrational decisions.  Some would describe it as being given over to a depraved mind, and I would have to agree.  It is almost as if some sort of severe form of mental illness were rapidly spreading through the air and infecting everyone.  Virtually every day I am immersed in news and current events, and it can be difficult to shock me after all this time.  But lately, there have been quite a few stories that have stunned even me.  The following are a few of those stories…
READ MORE:http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/05/17/12-signs-that-a-cloud-of-insanity-has-descended-over-america/

No comments:

Post a Comment