Monday, May 2, 2016

The Troubles of Life are all in Our Minds.

These last few months I have felt as if I were adrift on an unknown sea; some sort of holding tank with a sense of great detachment as if I were not where I am, as if I were dreaming I am here instead of here. It is not unpleasant, it is just strange. Could it have something to do with now being on the far coast where I have not been in 20 years? It used to be this is how I felt when I was in California. Recently I was in California and did not feel this way at all. In fact, aside from a constant weirdness where I was residing, I had a remarkable time and met all kinds of wonderful people. I really wanted to stay in the area but was not allowed to for various reasons and something wonderful opened up here at the same time so... one goes with the cosmic flow that closes doors and opens others. We haven't always been spot on about our choices but lately we've been on the money, except as concerns this very unusual sense of displacement.
READ MORE:http://www.visibleorigami.com/2016/05/the-troubles-of-life-are-all-in-our.html

No comments:

Post a Comment