Sunday, June 19, 2016

If You Are a Parent- Or Know Someone Who Is- YOU MUST READ THIS!

This was posted on Facebook- and I asked to share this under anonymity because I felt that this was important to deal with- as THIS IS HOW THEY ARE TAKING YOUR KIDS…
“Ok, 2 Male Social Workers have just been and said they were here to remove my child, I asked under what order, they this time said the ICO – so asked when had it been renewed since March 2016, they said it was effective – so I asked my child to speak to them with my adult child present – they asked my child to leave with them – the child refused to go – they replied that was fine and they were calling the Police on 101 – to see if they would come and the sw said the Police might leave them here or remove the child – aged 15 nearly 16 under an ICO to return to Court this week for an urgent hearing to return child home full time. – Any help or advice please, they are parked outside, waiting for the Police, as I can see them from my desk where I am sat now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment