Friday, October 3, 2014

Some Compliments From A Reader

T: I am curious what happen to your links regarding the Judge's opinion in the Crear case involving Kur?  For some reason I cannot get them to load. 

I, for one, must say that your work has been very eye opening for me and I appreciate all the time you put into it.  I have a friend who first turned me on to your blog and she reads it all the time as well.  I just wish the voters of Charlevoix County were able to read everything you have posted. 
Regards, 
T.

TPL: Hi T,
                 I am not sure why it won't load. I will see if I can fix it. We have been hacked at least three times so they may have broken the link. Thank you for the huge compliment and your friend for directing you to our site. Please spread the word about our blog. We need to stop these corrupt individuals from getting in a position to harm those who can't afford to fight back. We have more on Kur coming up, so stay tuned. Thanks again- Wendy

T: Thanks for the quick response and thanks again for keeping us educated!  I think the support your offer in terms of outside links and so forth are wonderful as it allows your readers to follow the trail you took in coming to the opinion you have on issues. It makes it hard for anyone to argue you are not being truthful...unless they are ignoring completely the support you have provided.

TPL: Thanks again. At first we were only going to focus on local issues, but I read so much stuff and wanted to share what I find with others. This blog is for thinkers and you must be one, yourself. I am glad you enjoy our site. Please keep spreading the word. Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment