Thursday, March 5, 2015

There Are Several Chicago Style FEMA Camps in Every State

As I was investigating the FEMA camp run and maintained by the Chicago PD, I kept running into the topic of privatized prisons.

I first wrote about privatized prisons almost seven years ago. Subsequently, I decided to take a fresh look and what I found was shocking. The privatized prison industry owns and controls nearly every elected official. State officials are literally “stealing” money from education and putting that money into the privatized prison system. Most states have guaranteed privatized prisons 100% occupancy rates and the conditions of these prisons are increasingly barbaric and clearly fit the definition of slave labor.
READ MORE:http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/03/02/there-are-several-chicago-style-fema-camps-in-every-state/

No comments:

Post a Comment