Wednesday, May 27, 2015

At WAR with Unconstitutional Michigan County and State

Yesterday I, (Ted Visner), was SERVED.
Isabella county Michigan, unable to formalize any legitimate criminal charges against me and unwilling and unable to defend itself against the criminal allegations I have levied against it, it’s alleged officials and it’s alleged sheriff department is now fraudulently moving to evict me from my property in Isabella county in another attempt to silence me after conducting a secret and fraudulent sheriff’s sale of my property at some point in November 2014.
Many of you already know that I have not made a mortgage payment on my property in over six years but may be unaware of the reasons behind that decision. Our loan was a partially funded construction loan that stopped funding when Countrywide went out of business. Countrywide had funded our construction loan to approximately 45% leaving our home approximately 45% complete and now subject to damage from the elements.
Countrywide claimed to have sold our construction loan to Bank of America and also claimed that BOA would fund the remainder for our home’s completion. Instead, Countrywide sold our loan to BOA as a fully conventional and fully conforming loan rather than the partially funded construction loan that it was, leaving us holding the bag with a partial home that we could not sell, refinance, insure or finish.

 READ MORE:https://visner4sheriff.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/at-war-with-unconstitutional-michigan-county-and-state/

No comments:

Post a Comment