Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Russia: You’ve Had Your Chance America. ISIS Is Going Down NOW, And We Ain’t Askin’ For Permission.

We always knew that America’s “plan” to “save” Syria was built around their own interests. It was certainly no accident that retired FOUR STAR GENERAL Wesley Clark had viewed the plan and expressed shock when he realized that, just after Sept 11th, the US was going to invade Iraq… and then move onto seven other countries.
General Wesley Clark in the 2007 interview:
… and one of the generals called me in. He said, “Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second.” I said, “Well, you’re too busy.” He said, “No, no.” He says, “We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.” This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, “We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?” He said, “I don’t know.” He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do.” So I said, “Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?” He said, “No, no.” He says, “There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.” He said, “I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.”
So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.”…
 “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!”
READ MORE:http://anonhq.com/russia-youve-chance-america-isis-going-now-aint-askin-permission/

No comments:

Post a Comment