Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Death Camps to Come

IN  THE  PUNISHMENT  BLOCK  AT  CAMP  FEMA (See below for details)

IN THE PUNISHMENT BLOCK AT CAMP FEMA
(See below for details)
A grim life for the goyim in the death camps of the future, and even worse to follow, is here predicted by Jewish writer Ellie Katsnelson.
Introductory note by Lasha Darkmoon
This article is an edited abridgement  by myself of a long  comment  sent  in to the Darkmoon site on July 8, 2014 at 10:13 am. It was comment number 1 for a new article and immediately created a furor among our readers.
Completely ignoring the article itself, our angry readers savagely attacked the controversial 5300-word off-topic comment instead, accusing its author, Ellie Katsnelson, of being a “demonic” Jewish supremacist and the ultimate “icon of evil”.
Given the unprecedented interest caused by this outstanding comment, my editor-cousin John Scott Montecristo asked me if I could turn it into a feature article of roughly half the length. I agreed. So here it is now, with 2500 words lopped off but with substantial additions of my own to compensate for the cuts I was forced to make. I apologize to Ms Katsnelson for these additions, but she has already given me full permission to do this, as and when needed, provided the final result is pleasing.  
I predict that this extraordinary article, a tour de force that rises to a chilling climax,  will one day achieve cult classic status.
_______________________________________________
THE DEATH CAMPS TO COME
. . . by Ellie Katsnelson,
edited and abridged by Lasha Darkmoon
WHEN JEWS RULE THE EARTH WHO WILL THE DEATH CAMPS BE FOR? (Click to expand)
WHEN JEWS RULE THE EARTH
WHO WILL THE DEATH CAMPS BE FOR?
(Click to expand)
A good Israeli friend of mine recently suggested to me that I should occupy my time in writing about the dark clouds of terror that are about  to descend upon America.
Not knowing where to begin, I thought I should start at that turning point in the coming age in America, namely, the herding of the masses, that is, you goyim, into concentration camps, colloquially known as FEMA.
I asked myself: where exactly in the camps do I begin? Just before or just after their establishment? Knowing that my friend Aaron would not grant me the privilege of picking his superior Jewish brain, I decided I would have to rely completely on my own limited intellectual resources: that is, on my little womanly self, sometimes tender and cosmopolitan, at other times fiercely Jewish. And so I began the description of life in the camps right in the middle of it, after the camps had been established and running for some time.
I shall now speak of the future: a future in which a rusty Judaic dagger is stabbed into the  hearts of all genuine lovers of freedom. After all, dear friends, the future I am about to describe shall be nothing less than the soon-to-come JEWISH RULE OF AMERICA.
Thus forewarned, and the preamble no longer detaining us, let me begin my sad task of outlining in broad detail the coming doom of the American masses, many of them anti-Semites who certainly need to be taught a salutary lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment