Friday, October 18, 2013

Crazed House ranter: ‘God made me do it’


Crazed House ranter: ‘God made me do it’

The Holy Spirit made her do it.
The court scribe who went on a crazed rant about the Constitution, religion and Freemasons after Wednesday’s vote to reopen the government said God spent the shutdown urging her to speak her mind.
“For the past 2 and ½ weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” stenographer Dianne Foster Reidy told Fox News’ Chad Pergram in a statement.
“That is what I did last night.”
Reidy, 48, was hauled from the chamber and taken to the hospital by Capitol Police after delivering her bizarre diatribe from a microphone near  the speaker’s chair.

Full Article At Link: http://nypost.com/2013/10/17/crazed-court-reporter-is-evangelical-facebook-fan/

1 comment:

  1. Here is a clear take of what she said without background noise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jt8-z0u0lFU

    ReplyDelete