Monday, September 29, 2014

Officer Told State Trooper He Was Going To Shoot That Lunatic In The Penis Two Hours before He Shot and Killed Him. (Video)

I don’t even have words for this story coming to you from the Albuquerque PD in regards to the police’s execution of homeless camper James Boyd. Apparently, two hours before executing James Boyd, the officer ( Keith Sandy) said this to State trooper Chris Ware, not realizing the dash cam was was recording him. Sandy: What do they have you guys doing here?
Ware: I don’t know. The guy asked for state police.
Sandy: Who asked?
Ware: I don’t know.
Sandy: For this f***ing lunatic?  I’m going to shoot him in the penis with a shotgun here in a second.   If after watching this video you still believe that this police shooting was justified, I don’t know what else to say.. 

APD Officer told State Trooper He was Going To Shoot That Lunatic (James Boyd) In The Penis Two hours before He Shot and Killed him. (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment