Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Madonna's homeless brother Anthony Ciccone: My billionaire sister doesn't care if I die

Anthony Ciccone is wandering around Traverse City, Mich., just miles from where his father and stepmother live, but it’s his pop star sister who is taking heat for his being homeless.





 Madonna performs on the "MDNA" tour at the Staples Center in October.

John Shearer/INVISION/AP

Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone stoked a family feud, saying that his famous sister didn't care 'if I'm dead or alive.'

Pop queen Madonna has legions of fans. But her estranged brother, Anthony Ciccone, isn't one of them.
Ciccone, 56, is a homeless alcoholic who has lived on the freezing streets of Traverse City, Mich. For almost three years. And he's stoking the family feud between him and his famous sister


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/madonna-homeless-bro-billionaire-sister-doesn-care-die-article-1.1302977#ixzz2gdDKS1Oa

1 comment:

  1. It is very interesting how Mr. Madonna, Robert Hoskins, is able to get publicity by saying he is Mad-Donna's husband and breaking into her little cottage in the Hollywood Hills. And, continues to get media coverage concerning his where-abouts
    after being locked up illegally for 10 years! And, Tony Sic-Co-NY, Mad-Donna's
    homeless brother seems to get publicity about his situation and both of these
    people are homeless. And, it makes you wonder why me, a former NASA PhD
    who was setup by Madonna and the Super jews at Michigan Tech and NASA LERC(Lewis Jewish Research Center) and then put in a CIA Super jew coma
    and left on the streets of Manhattan to die__and then forced to file Federal Civil Rights complaints against NASA and Mad-Donna Sic-Co-NY and I have been
    publishing online for over 10 years and I'm the best damned Net publisher on the planet__I can't get any publicity and I'm globally censored. Like, what I have to say about the Super jews is gospel and the Super jews are afraid of me and my publication? I met little JFK, Diana, and a Hollywood Movie director and all were killed in freak accidents. Maybe there is something going on. The movie director
    was killed on the NY LIE( Long Island Expressway) or a coded message__either
    LIE or DIE! Makes you wonder!

    ReplyDelete