Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ex-Intel Family Members Tell All About the Secret Space Program

I have been overwhelmed by the quality of the responses that I have received in regard to my revelations about my father’s work. I am shocked about the commonalities that have been communicated to me. Here are some examples of the responses that my series on the secret space program, borne out of Nazi technology, has generated.
After reading the following accounts, there can be no question that we have a secret, military controlled space program and that their activities extend far above and beyond our primitive ventures into space using booster rocket fuel.
READ MORE:http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/10/22/ex-intel-family-members-tell-all-about-the-secret-space-program/



No comments:

Post a Comment