Sunday, January 31, 2016

The case of 'Ranger Danger' at the State park!

Sgt. Conner fabricated a whopper of "fishtailing" story after I left the park that day, telling the CHP and a Lake County Sheriff's deputy that I'd tried to run him over/down. That he was forced to grab onto my driver-side door to avoid being drawn under my truck, as I was "fishtailing" trying to get away.
That he was hit and drug for 90' then thrown from the vehicle, was all part of his initial statement. Apparently screaming 'Bloody Murder' the day of the incident and law enforcement believed every word of it. His fabricated claims initiated a multi-county manhunt for me. I eventually turned myself in and then bailed out.
A few days later Conner drastically revised his story, when another deputy interviewed him, asking him to "clarify his statement." Because, get this, there are NO signs of "fishtailing" at the seen. CHP has confirmed this on their own damn diagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment