Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Ambush and Murder of Robert “LaVoy” Finicum

BURNS, OREGON – on January 26, 2015 the FBI (with the help of other law enforcement) ambushed and murdered Robert “LaVoy” Finicum.  Based upon two personal eye-witness accounts, it is clear that the stories being widely circulated are false (due to laziness, misguided motives, or wickedness) and the truth should interest the friends of liberty, and those who want to know the actual fate of LaVoy and how our government agents acted yesterday.
I had just been to visit LaVoy, Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, Shawna Cox, and Ryan Payne the day before, and had only left the refuge yesterday morning in the very early hours.  In fact, I left just after our last Free Capitalist interview.  Shawna Cox was the last person I hugged.
I’ve already gone on record regarding my thoughts on the protest, on Ammon, and last night I did a Periscope broadcast related to the tragic death of LaVoy, along with the arrest of Ammon and Ryan Bundy, Shawna Cox, and others.  But, as the news has filtered out today, in both the mainstream and the alternative media I have been alarmed at the false accounts, hearsay accounts, and speculation regarding the events of that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment