Saturday, April 25, 2015

Woman Shot Six Times After Reporting She Was Having Sex With Police Official

“They Didn’t Have To Shoot Me Six Times,” Amy Bramuchi said about Alpharetta police officers who broke into her home while she was sleeping. She’s talking about an incident on September 25th when Alpharetta police officers shot her, in what she claims was an act of “retaliation.”
The nationally certified Massage Therapist and Yoga Instructor recalled, “I was asleep and the next thing I know I hear my door being broken down. I was scared, and I didn’t know what was going on.”
Bramuchi explained to local CBS Atlanta News that she was on medication and sleeping pills. A friend of her’s was worried that she was suicidal, which she claims was incorrect. But because of the medication, she did not hear police at the door.
A police report in fact confirmed that officers did not make contact with he, so they violently forced their way in.
Bramuchi was roused from her sleep and grabbed an unloaded gun, to go investigate what was the matter.
That’s when Bramuchi says, “they shot me six times.
READ MORE:http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/01/amy-bramuchi/

No comments:

Post a Comment