Friday, January 22, 2016

Tripp - I Saved Monica Lewinsky From Being Murdered

Linda Tripp, secretly recorded telephone calls from Monica Lewinsky regarding her meetings with Bill Clinton. At the time, Tripp knew of yet another White House staffer who was having an affair with Clinton.

Tripp says, "I watched a lying president and a lying first lady present falsehoods to the American people. So my dismay predated the January 1998 period when the Monica Lewinsky scandal surfaced. To me, it was very important that the American people see what I was seeing. My years with the Clintons were so disturbing, on so many levels."

Tripp says that Hillary Clinton viciously targeted Bill's women accusers. - See more at: http://www.rense.com/general96/tripp.html#sthash.FqBSx7RZ.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment