Friday, January 22, 2016

Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Cover Of OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD

Vatic Note:   Let me begin by reminding everyone of Rahm Emmanuals favorite saying “Never let a good crisis go to waste” and I believe this is a dual purpose action.   I believe they are cooling down the atmosphere since the dark star is “HOT” and that keeps it well hidden, when you add the clouds every morning in the east coving it up and in the west at evening time to do the same thing.   But remember,  THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR ONE REASON, AND THAT IS WHY THIS BELOW IS UP.   I believe they have taken the opportunity to do depopulation of the “useless feeders” such as old people and permanently handicapped.   After all, they cut their food stamps, so they would need Obama care. 
Well, part of what he says below, I have personally seen with my own eyes.   The part where they now have the technology to chemtrail with the leavings disappearing after a very short while, leaving sunny skies.   I have watched it happen and figured out they must have had an advancement in technology and this below confirms it.  Also, all our wealth people in this podunk town have disappeared.  Are they underground??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment