Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hookers in Lycra with their Last Gasp Demon Pimps..

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

May your noses always be intuitive and unbroken.

In my private life, I watch sporting events (or movies) while writing posts. As a child I dreamed of playing in the pros; the tortuousness uncertainty of the times and an injury put paid to that fantasy, so... I do the vicarious thing which, given the capacity of my imagination, is sometimes almost like the real thing. It's not just the sporting aspect of it that has my attention. It is also the insidious and relentlessly permeating, Satanism that slithers and stinks, like that Saturday smorgasbord, Pit Side of the Land of Permanent Shadows. This is how I came to notice this high end hooker in skintight Lycra short shorts and spray on top. So shes's singing, ♫I know you gotta like it in my city! Everyone is welcome there.Welcome to my city! You've never had a party like that party when you party in my pants♫ I've heard it more than a dozen times so... whatever they are alleged to be saying, that's how it sounds. This is one of those 4,000 dollar a night type hookers that Elliot Spitzer used to be fond of. I've never understood paying for that sort of thing but I do understand that there are guys who aren't going to get it any other way. It's that timeless tale of losses beyond measurement, based on the particular buck fevers that attend the suicidal mad pursuits of Power, Privilege, Pussy and Gold.

link: http://www.visibleorigami.com/2013/10/hookers-in-lycra-with-their-last-gasp.html

No comments:

Post a Comment