Monday, August 31, 2015

Criss Angel Tries To Revive A Dead Human Body (Video)

Last Sunday, I had the pleasure of going to Criss Angel’s Believe show in Las Vegas, Nevada with my wife at the Luxor Hotel. I was offered discounted tickets after attending a Windham Club time shares meeting. The cost was $20pp.
As a pessimist of magic, I had read some negative reviews when I purchased the tickets and was concerned the show was not worthy of my money. But on the contrary, I found the show to go above and beyond my expectations; better than David Copperfield shows I watched on television. It had me and my wife at the edge of our seats, wondering what Criss had in store for us next. His counterpart, Maestro, entertained us with some of the most hilarious jokes ever. It reminded me of Dr. Evil and Mini Me, but in a good way.
Today, I did a search of Criss Angel and came across this exclusive video. In it, Criss tries to bring a recently deceased person back to life.
“People have died many times and they’re clinically dead, then somehow they’re revived back and it’s inexplicable,” Criss Angel said in an interview with the Huffington Post.
To start the process of trying to revive a dead being, Angel had to overcome a few obstacles.
READ MORE:http://alexnoudelman.com/criss-angel-tries-to-revive-a-dead-human-body-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment